All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents the results of a research and development project that the authors conducted in Trinidad and Tobago. A model of a course of techlogy studies for secondary schools developed. It contains a flexible type of curriculum organization for lower secondary schools and a modular system for upper secondary schools, including areas like technical drawing, metalwork, construction carpentry, crop production, animal breeding, accounting, business operations, food and nutrition, fashion design etc. The framework theory of having techlogy studies included in a general education programme is sketched. The transition to formal and nformal vocational training and to the labour market is presented in detail.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Ulrich Boehm, economist by training, is professor of vocational education at the University of Bremen.Volker Lenhart is professor of education at the University of Heidelberg.Both authors have many years of experience in educational research cooperation with Third World countries.
- Author(s)Ullrich Boehm,Volker Lenhart
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight180 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.