All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy Integration and High Possibility Classrooms provides a fresh vision for education in schools based on new research from in-depth studies of techlogy integration in exemplary teachers' classrooms. This timely book meets the demand for more examples of effective techlogy integration by providing a new conceptual understanding that builds on the popular and highly influential theoretical framework of techlogical, pedagogical and content kwledge (TPACK). Techlogy Integration and High Possibility Classrooms details four rich case studies set in different contexts with students ranging from age 6 to 16. Each case study articulates in very practical terms what characterizes exemplary teachers' kwledge of techlogy integration and how that is applied in classrooms. This highly accessible book clearly demonstrates how theory informs practice and provides new possibilities for learning in twenty-first-century schools.
- Author BiographyJane Hunter is a postdoctoral researcher in STEM education at the University of Technology Sydney, Australia. Prior to her appointment to UTS in early February 2016, she taught in teacher education at Western Sydney University and the University of Sydney and in many K-12 schools; more recently, she worked as a senior education officer in various technology, professional teaching standards, and curriculum projects in the NSW Department of Education.
- Author(s)Jane Hunter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.