All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy Leadership for School Improvement is a practical textbook that prepares primary and secondary educational leaders with the skills and kwledge to manage and administer techlogy in their school settings. The text focuses on helping educational leaders learn what they need to kw about techlogy standards, data-driven decision making, and creative leadership in this digital environment. To effectively cover the many facets of techlogy each chapter is written by a specialist following a similar structure and pedagogy for ease of use by the learner.
- Author BiographyRosemary Papa (aka Rosemary Papalewis) is a professor of educational leadership and policy studies at California State University, Sacramento (CSUS), and serves as the director of the university's Center for Teaching and Learning, working with faculty across all disciplines and colleges. Prior to coming to CSUS, she held positions as the western regional vice president for Sylvan Learning Systems, the assistant vice chancellor for interinstitutional relations for the California State University system, and professor and co-founding director for the joint doctoral program in educational leadership of California State University, Fresno, and as principal and chief administrator of private schools in Nebraska. Papalewis is a past president of both the National Association of Professors of Education Administration and the California Association of Professors of Education Administration. She recently ended her term representing the California State University as vice chair and commissioner on the California Student Aid Commission and Board Chair of the Commission's auxiliary, EdFund, a $2.2 billion student lending service. Papa actively serves as a consultant to school districts, California National Guard youth programs, and corporate educational companies. She is an active researcher, having published and presented in the areas of K-12 and higher education leadership, joint doctoral programs, teacher training, mentoring, women in administration, and technology in university teaching.
- Author(s)Rosemary P. Papa
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.