All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe emerging use of information and communication techlogies has expanded the opportunities for rural development in Africa. Techlogy, Sustainability, and Rural Development in Africa provides research, analytical methods, techniques, and development policies in ICT adoption and diffusion in Africa and around the globe. Highlighting the major trends in ICT applications and rural development, this book is useful for scholars, academics, researchers and government policy makers.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1234 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBlessing Maumbe,Julius J Okello
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.