All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA better way to value the profitability and risk of R&D projects New techlogy and R&D initiatives affect companies in both the service and manufacturing sector. It's estimated that half a trillion dollars is spent worldwide each year on such efforts. Techlogy Valuation Solutions + CD-ROM offers a methodology along with illustrative cases for valuing the profitability and risk of R&D projects. A companion to Boer's earlier work, The Valuation of Techlogy (0-471-31638-5), this book provides additional material that will help readers assess a wide variety of projects and business scenarios. In addition to the in-depth case studies, this book includes a CD-ROM featuring valuation templates that readers can customize for their own individual needs. F. Peter Boer (Boynton Beach, FL) is President and CEO of Tiger Scientific, Inc., a firm specializing in science and techlogy consulting and investments. Presently, he is actively engaged with several companies who are adopting option-based valuation methods to their R&D portfolios.
- Author BiographyF. PETER BOER is President and CEO of Tiger Scientific Inc., a firm specializing in science and technology consulting and investments. He is the author of The Valuation of Technology and The Real Options Solution (both published by Wiley). After a successful career as a senior business and technical executive, Boer joined Yale University, where he taught valuation and other subjects. At present, he is actively engaged with several companies that are adopting option-based valuation methods for their R&D portfolios.
- Author(s)F. Peter Boer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.