Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis Techlogy and Invation Report argues that with the growing importance of developing countries globally, the time is ripe to move beyond analyzing current trends in South-South trade and investment to begin conceptualizing how and to what extent South-South cooperation can help address specific developmental goals in the developing world. One such goal is bridging the techlogical divide and promoting industrialization and inclusive globalization within the developing world as a whole. The Report seeks to contribute to new policy insights through relevant data and analysis on south-south techlogy and invation issues.
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Content Notecol. figs., tables
- Weight435 g
- Width211 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.