All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducational leadership draws upon interdisciplinary literature, but distinguishes itself through its focus on pedagogy, epistemology, and human development. As a field of study, it has prescribed pertinent philosophies and practices and has specified specific roles for school administrators and teachers. Techlogy and Its Impact on Educational Leadership: Invation and Change covers t only K-12 and higher education leadership, but also the relationship between Web 2.0 techlogies and educational leadership. Contributions within this book discuss chronic issues in the study of to techlogy and its impact on educational leadership that have perplexed educational establishments. This work promotes learning and further research for professors, scholars, researchers, and graduate students involved in educational leadership and related fields.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1106 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChunxue V. Wang
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.