All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy, Time, and the Conversations of Modernity takes as its impetus the idea that techlogy is an embodiment of our uneasiness with finitude. Lorenzo Simpson argues that techlogy has succeeded in granting our wish to domesticate time. He shows how this attitude affects our understanding of the meaning of action and our ability to discern meaning in our lives.
- Author BiographyLorenzo C. Simpson is Professor and Chair of the Department of Philosophy at the University of Richmond.
- Author(s)Lorenzo C. Simpson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/1995
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.