All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionAssessing the techlogical aspects of the modern Indy car, this second book in the Autocourse Technical Series examines the design, make-up and testing of the cars and how their configuration can be altered to suit the wide variety of racetracks visited during the course of the CART racing season.
- Author(s)Nigel MacKnight
- PublisherHazleton Publishing
- Date of Publication07/12/1998
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleAutocourse Technical S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHazleton Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/07/2001
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight463 g
- Width206 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byPeter Lovering
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.