All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth, well-being, and beauty are words inescapably linked to aloe vera. No other healing plant has sparked as much interest for its medicinal, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical use as aloe vera. This book reveals its history and cultivation while it provides an easy way to produce effective formulas at home with few ingredients. It also includes cooking recipes for those who enjoy experimenting in the kitchen. Key chapters focus on how to use aloe vera as a pharmaceutical, aloe vera in cosmetics, homemade beauty recipes, and cooking with aloe vera.
- Author BiographyTimothee Lambert is a naturopath who specializes in ayurvedic medicine. He works as a private consultant in France and collaborates with leading laboratories to investigate the properties of aloe vera.
- Author(s)Timothee Lambert
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleWorkshop - Salud
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.