All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy, essence, and mind are the three great Taoist treasures. Following the natural order of things, Taoism seeks purification through control of appetites and emotions. This is done through a series of techniques such as controlled breathing, meditation, preserving energy through sexuality, and many others that bring people to pure consciousness. This book demonstrates a few of these techniques and exercises from Tao, which has been practiced for thousands of years with the objective of achieving a harmonious, healthy, and sustainable life.
- Author BiographyIravan Lee has been investigating the healing potential through movement techniques, relaxation, and meditation for many years. He has extensive experience leading awareness groups on health and well-being through these ancient Taoist techniques.
- Author(s)Iravan Lee
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleWorkshop - Salud
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.