All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- Author(s)William C. Whitman
- PublisherCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMexico City
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Weight1140 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsSeccion 6. Aire acondicionado (calefaccion y humidificacion). 30. Calefaccion electrica. 31. Calefaccion por gas. 32. Calefaccion por gasoleo. 33. Calefaccion hidronica. 34. Calidad del aire en interiores. Seccion 7. Aire acondicionado (refrigeracion). 35. Comodidad y sicrometria. 36. Refrigeracion aplicada al aire acondicionado. 37. Distribucion y equilibrio de aire. 38. Instalacion. 39. Controles. 40. Condiciones tipicas de operacion. 41. Diagnostico. Indice. Glosario.
- Author BiographyOver the past thirty-five plus years, Eugene has been involved in all aspects of the HVAC/R industry from field technician and system designer to company owner, teacher, administrator, consultant and author. Eugene is presently an Assistant Professor and lead faculty member for the HVAC/R program at Suffolk County Community College in Brentwood, New York. Eugene has twenty-three years of teaching experience and has taught HVAC at several institutions. Eugene earned his dual Bachelors Degree from The City College of New York and his Masters of Science degree from Stony Brook University, where he specialized in renewable and sustainable energy sources. He earned his Certified Master HVAC/R Educator (CMHE) credential from the ESCO Group. Eugene also carries the BEAP credential issued by ASHRAE, classifying him as a Building Energy Assessment Professional. Eugene, an active member of both ASHRAE and RSES, served as the author and subject matter expert for multiple projects including Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology, 6th and 7th Editions, Residential Construction Academy: HVAC, 1st and 2nd Edition, Pressure Enthalpy Without Tears (2006), Heat Pumps, 1st and 2nd Editions and Psychrometrics Without Tears (2014). Now retired, Bill Johnson has taught heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration for more than two decades in various technical colleges and factory schools. A graduate of Southern Technical Institute, a branch of Georgia Tech in Atlanta, Georgia, he has also served as Service Manager for a major manufacturer for six years. Mr. Johnson owned his own HVAC/R business for 10 years and has been a member of the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society and the American Society of Heating Refrigerating Air Conditioning Engineers. His authoring credits include three major textbooks on the market today as well as their ancillary materials. He also writes a monthly article -- BTU Buddy -- that is available online. Now retired from teaching and writing, Bill Whitman has contributed a wealth of academic expertise as well as industry knowledge to this book. Mr. Whitman graduated from Keene State College in Keene, New Hampshire with a bachelor's degree in Industrial Education. He received his master's degree in School Administration from St. Michael's College in Winooski, Vermont. After instructing drafting courses for three years, Mr. Whitman became the Director of Vocational Education for the Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, Vermont, a position he held for eight years. He spent five years as the Associate Director of Trident Technical College in Charleston, South Carolina. Mr. Whitman was the head of the Department of Industry for Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, North Carolina, for 18 years. John Tomczyk received his associate's degree in refrigeration, heating, and air-conditioning technology from Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan; his bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan; and his master's degree in education from Ferris State University. Mr. Tomczyk has worked in refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning service and technical writing consultation for both the academic and industrial fields for numerous years -- enabling him to bring a wealth of experience to this text. His technical articles have been featured in many HVACR magazines and journals. Mr. Tomczyk is also the author of TROUBLESHOOTING AND SERVICING MODERN AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS. Mr. Tomczyk has 29 years of teaching experience at the Refrigeration, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Technology program at Ferris State University and is a member of many HVAC/R trade organizations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.