All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe little horse's chances were t good. Born prematurely on a freezing night, the buckskin colt had to fight for his life. When he was still a baby, Tecolote lost his mother. Would he be able to find a horse to help him grow up and teach him the ways of the herd? Would he ever kw a friend who would love and protect him? Be with Tecolote as he masters the challenges that young horses--and young people--face as they grow up and become all they're meant to be. Tecolote: The Little Horse That Could will inspire children and adults alike. Join Sandy Nathan as she tells a true tale of a young horse growing up straight and tall, a youngster who will remind you of the child in us all. The illustrations in this book are snapshots taken while Tecolote's story was unfolding. In using snapshots, the author wanted to bring you as close to the action as possible and introduce you to the real Tecolote, Shambho, Rosie, and all the other horses of Rancho Vilasa. This truly is Tecolote's scrapbook--welcome to his world.
- Author(s)Sandy Nathan
- PublisherVilasa Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVilasa Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width202 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.