CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionHow was Ted Hughes's poetry affected by Sylvia Plath? What is the importance of his early life on the Yorkshire moors with his elder brother, that he called Paradise? How did writing Birthday Letters affect his attitude to his life and career? This book attempts to answer these questions by a close study of Hughes's poetic development.
- Author BiographyNEIL ROBERTS is Professor of English Literature at the University of Sheffield, UK. With Terry Gifford he published Ted Hughes: A Critical Study (1981), and he has also written books on Narrative and Voice in Postwar Poetry, Peter Redgrove, D.H. Lawrence, George Meredith and George Eliot, and edited the Blackwell Companion to Twentieth-Century Poetry.
- Author(s)Neil Roberts
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiterary Lives
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.