All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTed Hughes's South Yorkshire tells the untold story of Hughes's Mexborough period (1938-1951) and demonstrates conclusively that Hughes's experiences in South Yorkshire - in town and country, educationally, in literature and love - were decisive in forming him as the poet of his subsequent fame.
- Author BiographySteve Ely is a poet. His first collection, Oswald's Book of Hours, was nominated for the Forward Prize for Best First Collection (2013) and the Ted Hughes Award for New Work in Poetry (2014). His second collection, Englaland, published in April 2015. He has also published a novel, Ratmen.
- Author(s)Cyril Barrett,Steve Ely
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.71Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.