All listings for this product
About this product
- Description17 soft, cuddly and adorable teddy bear companions to make and treasure. Rewned teddy bear creator and enthusiast, Monika Schleich, shares her expert techniques for sewing these huggable bears. Choose from vintage style teddy bears, polar bears, baby bears, pandas and plenty more soft-paw companions!
- Author BiographyMonika Schleich has turned her love for Teddy-Bears from a hobby into a lucrative career. She sells her own home-made collectable bears for adoption as well as supporting community college courses and writing for the prestigious German journal Teddy & Co. where she has twice been awarded 1st place for Best Teddy-Bear designer. This is her first book with Search Press.
- Author(s)Monika Schleich
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLove to Sew
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour
- Weight295 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.