All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionBill is a young Teddycat, which means he s one of the most special--and mysterious--animals in the jungle. Teddycats can climb higher than any other mammal around. And because the Teddycats can climb so high, they get to live way up in the highest branches of the tallest trees, in a well-hidden and protected place called Cloud Kingdom. There are a lot of perks to Teddycat life, but there s also a lot of responsibility--and rules--that come with it. Here are some things that Teddycats CANNOT do: Use their super-strong, razor-sharp claws for anything except climbing or life-or-death situations Reveal their existence or the location of Cloud Kingdom to humans and other predators And the number one thing that Teddycats can definitely, matter what, NEVER do: Bring outsiders into Cloud Kingdom That last rule is the most serious one of all. Unfortunately, it s also the rule that Bill breaks one fateful day, when he brings his buddy Luke, an Olingo, up into Cloud Kingdom. All of a sudden, predators are circling, the ground beneath Cloud Kingdom is littered with human traps, and the Teddycat sanctuary is under attack. Their secret has been exposed, and Bill s in danger of being banished for his crime. When a baby Teddycat is trapped and taken by a potentially vicious human, Bill kws he has to make things right. Along with a brave but ragtag team of comrades, he sets out into the jungle, determined to fight for the future of his species. Will curiosity kill the Teddycats? Or will Bill find a way to claw his way out of this mess?
- Author BiographyMike Storey is a writer and teacher living in Kittery, Maine. He holds an MFA from the University of Virginia. This is his first novel for children. Follow him on Twitter @MikeStoreyWrite.
- Author(s)Mike Storey
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.