All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA proud Teddy tells the story behind a button taken from his father's coat after he died in battle. The new neighborhood girl, Nancy, dressed in a sailor's outfit brings challenges and trouble. Teddy loves all things related to soldiers and becomes a soldier in the Lord's army. This story highlights the everyday inner battles that a Christian faces, such as contention. An important verse is His banner over me was love. -Song of Solomon 2:4.
- Author BiographyAMELIA SOPHIA LE FEUVRE (1861-1929) was born in Blackheath, London, England. Her father, Edmond Philip Le Feuvre, worked as a Surveyor at H. M. Customs. Her grandfather, James Mainguy, was a reverend in Guernsey. She dedicated her life to writing and wrote many books and stories that are filled with Biblical principles.
- Author(s)Amy Le Feuvre
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.