All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn amusing read for the journey ahead. A collection of hilarious, mainly adult, e-mail jokes and funny, weird, sometimes stomach-turning stories collected over the past few years.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1958 at a very early age, somewhere on a small island in the Northern Hemisphere called England, within a tiny shire, called Yorkshire, in a teeny weeny hamlet called Huddersfield, was a boy called Martin Hellawell. Son of Anne and Norman, he was to grow up to become ...summat! But what? Head boy at Junior school, top 2% in 11 plus exams, went on to attend King James Grammar school. Failed miserably in most exams, so Was advised by his career master to go to Batley Art College to study graphic design / (visual communication). Although the College gave him a distinction for his overall score, some external nonce assessor from a small village called London only scored him enough to get kicked out and find a job. And so began his long journey to find peace, happiness and a rich bird wi' big tit's. Not having much luck in that department he met and married Claire in 1979. He has two wonderful grown-up children, both of whom he is very proud, and is now struggling as a postman delivery/collections driver, part time, to keep everybody in a manner to which they liked to become accustomed to, himself included.
- Author(s)Martin Hellawell
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.