CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionThese books offer readers a means of understanding various ailments; clear, careful explanations offer insight into what these conditions are, what causes them, how we cope with them, and the latest information about treatment and prevention.; In this new addition to the Diseases and Disorders series, author Peggy J. Parks discusses the causes, treatment, and impact of depression in teenagers. Parks explains the difficulties involved in diagsing depression in adolescents, as well as other moo; All volumes in the series include primary and secondary quotations, antated bibliographies, detailed indexes, and lists of organizations to contact for additional information.
- Author(s)Peggy J Parks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLucent Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.