All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone faces troubles and challenges in their life, from bullying behaviour and the effect of gang activity, to dealing with relationships and the urge to self-harm. This series of book looks at the experiences of young people, provides advice on coping with painful feelings - and explodes some myths along the way.
- Author BiographyLori is a Chicago-based freelance writer. She has written several nonfiction books for children, among various other projects on many different topics. Prior to her work as an author, Lori was a public relations specialist and events planner for a large book retailer. Cath Senker has over twenty years' experience in children's educational publishing and has written around 100 books for children for a range of publishers. Her books include highly regarded titles on Anne Frank, the Black Death and the Vietnam War, books on religions and the conflict between North and South Korea, and forthcoming titles on Self-Harm and Relationships. She lives the green lifestyle and has undertaken voluntary work for a range of organizations.
- Author(s)Cath Senker,Lori Hile
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleTeen Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Contained items statementContains 4 Paperbacks
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.