All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh school sucks...but, it doesn't have to! Ten Secrets of High School Success examines real-life problems the typical high school student faces, such as procrastination, self-esteem issues, handling conflict, responsibility, motivation, choosing friends, and making the grade. It includes hypothetical scenarios with which the average high school student can relate and reflection exercises. Additionally, it has over 100 high order vocabulary words which frequently appear on standardized tests. Students will be encouraged and inspired by personal stories to give their best effort. This motivational book emphasizes the skills needed to set high goals and standards, excel academically, and move to the next level!
- Author BiographyAsiah Wolfolk-Manning, Esq. is an author and professional speaker with almost ten years experience as a high school teacher. She is also a licensed attorney and adjunct professor residing in South Florida with her husband, Rod, and their lovable Yorkie, Coco. For more information about Asiah or to book her for a speaking engagement, visit www.asiahunlimited.com.
- Author(s)Asiah Wolfolk-Manning Esq
- Date of Publication08/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.