All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinding yourself pregnant as a teenager is a scary thing. There are so many issues involved. Yet it is still difficult for teens to talk about sex. Teens share their own personal experiences to provide further insight on this issue. There is a further resources page that gives readers assistance in finding other books, Web sites, and organizations that provide additional information on teen pregnancy.
- Author(s)Pamela McDowell
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleStraight Talk About
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age10 - 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.