All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat more encouraging way to gain perspective than by talking to someone who has been there, especially when that someone is one of your peers. Written expressly for teens by teens, this unique 365 day devotional is filled with personal experiences that are relatable and heart-felt. In addition to learning teen to teen how to deal with difficult issues and maneuver the often trying path to adulthood, each devotion leads teens to move into a deeper relationship with Christ as they recognize that He is the answer to life's problems and strife. Through the stories of others, teens see how God works in our lives when we open ourselves to Him. The devotion includes hundreds of teen authors and teens love reading what their peers have written. This devotional creates a safe, social atmosphere for teens to learn that they are t alone and that God is at work in their lives. Teens learn from other's failures and triumphs how to make the right choices. The impetus for this devotional is to help teens understand how God can and does work in their lives.
- Author BiographyPatti M. Hummel, author or contributing author of seventeen books, has written numerous articles for Christian magazines, and speaks to Christian women's and youth groups. The President of the Benchmark Group LLC in Nashville, TN, Patti has earned numerous awards for sales and leadership accomplishments. She was married to the late Rev. Donald R. Hummel, Sr. She is the grateful mother of three adult children, four adorable granddaughters, and two GRAND sons.
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.