All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Karen Zager demonstrates her approach to therapy with adolescent girls. Teenage girls are a complex population difficult to pigeonhole; however, one general fact is that this group usually does t feel that adults listen to them. Dr Zager therefore recommends listening as the key to working with teenage girls. Therapists must also respect what the client wants to obtain from therapy and avoid imposing therapeutic goals on the teenage girl. In this session, Dr Zager works with a 14-year-old girl named Lauren who is having issues with family tensions as well as relationship troubles with boys. Dr Zager works with Lauren to help her see her problems from a broader perspective.
- Author(s)Karen Zager
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleAPA Psychotherapy Video Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight92 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.