All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe death of a parent, sibling or friend is devastating for the teenager. Apart from death, the most common way young people experience grief is through divorce, separation, a re-marriage or creation of a blended family. Other triggers include loss of home, pets and personal property through fire, flood, obesity or poor body image. TEENAGERS AND GRIEF is an important guide for teenagers and parents alike. Parents will find ways to help their children by showing them how to cope with loss and helping them to express their grief, thoughts and feelings. There is, also, critical information on when parents need to seek urgent outside help. Several teenagers express their feelings in the book and these give us an insight into the depths of their grief.
- Author BiographyDoris Zagdanski is a recognised professional specialising in the field of grief awareness. With over 25 years experience as a teacher and author, she is sought after as a keynote speaker and trainer for health care providers, schools, churches and community organisations.
- Author(s)Doris Zagdanski
- PublisherMichelle Anderson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHill of Content Publishing Co Pty Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.