All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo young men just before starting college, seek adventure on a cae trip in Florida. Their journey starts on the Kissimmee River, but is interrupted when they witness the illegal harvesting of alligator skins and egret bird feathers. They are captured by the poachers and threatened to be dropped overboard with weights tied to their feet. A terrible storm interrupts their execution and with a pretty, savvy girl, who is the incent daughter of the criminal's captain, they are cast adrift in a raft when the poacher's yacht sinks. The captain and his crew of poachers are believed to have been lost in the storm. The journey of the two youths and the girl continue after their raft lands on a deserted coast of Africa, where the three experience high adventures and action in the jungle and desert, and with air pirates over the Mediterranean Sea. Their adventures on their journey and how they were finally able to return home is an exciting story.
- Author(s)Harry M Saunders
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.