All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeens who struggle with poor body image are at risk for developing low self-esteem, depression, and eating disorders. Through objective overviews, primary sources, and full color illustrations this title examines What Issues Do Teens Have With Their Bodies? What Contributes to Poor Body Image? What Are the Consequences of Poor Body Image? How Can Teens Improve Their Body Image
- Author(s)Christine Wilcox
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCompact Research: Teen Well-Being
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.