All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that close to half of U.S. high school students have had sex. The consequences these teens face can be life-changing. Teens and Sex explores the real-life choices teens face as they develop an understanding of risks and consequences and of right and wrong.
- Author(s)Andrea Nakaya
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTeen Choices
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width173 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.