All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a giant hand scoops up her mama and puts her in a pail, a terrified tiny toad named Teeny hops faster than she ever did in her life. Mama s stuck inside a bucket! Help me get her out! she begs her big, clumsy brothers. Don t you worry, kid. We ll save her! they promise, bumbling and stumbling and jumbling out the door. But as the boys rush headlong to the rescue, pushing their little sister aside, it becomes clear: brawn isn't always better than brains and the smallest of the family may just be the smartest one of all. Written in lilting verse, this teeny book packs in humor, emotion, and triumphant girl power.
- Author BiographyJill Esbaum lives on a farm in Dixon, IA and is the award-winning author of many picture books. She also enjoys writing a variety of non-fiction books for National Geographic Kids. Keika Yamaguchi graduated from the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, and now lives in La Crescenta, CA. A former Walt Disney lmagineering intern, she's illustrated a number of children's books, including Puddle Pug (Sterling).
- Author(s)Jill Esbaum
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keika Yamaguchi
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Interest AgeAges 4 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.