All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrind. Mash. Munch. Simple text introduces various types of teeth, while detailed explanations regarding specific animals offer further information about teeth function, structure, and number. Vivid, accurate illustrations put teeth in context, from the great white shark with its rows of sharp teeth to the Cuban crocodile with its replacement teeth to the cutthroat trout with its tongue teeth. Includes a glossary and additional resources.
- Author BiographySneed B. Collard III has been a biologist and a computer scientist. He's put his knowledge and experience to use by writing more than thirty children's books, including MANY BIOMES, ONE EARTH; BEAKS; and TEETH. He began writing after graduating with honors in marine biology from the University of California at Berkeley. After earning his master s in scientific instrumentation at the University of California at Santa Barbara, he continued to hone his craft while serving as a computer consultant for biologists. He lives in Missoula, Montana.
- Author(s)Sneed B. Collard III
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/05/2008
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content NoteFull colour iIllustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.47Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.