All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Tel So: The Japanese Reformer; An Autobiography To write the introduction to this autobiography is indeed a pleasure and privilege. Though t a year has passed since Miss Tel So and I first met, we have learned to kw each other's hearts, as she so sweetly expresses it, and to enter into each other's hopes. God's hand in the history of nations is oftentimes traced; his hand in the history of a life is here as easily traced. The groping of a heathen mind after the true God through long, weary years, until the glad finding day, is here shown. The picture of a remarkable career crowded with worthy deeds, and yet but the shadow of one more sublime toward which it looks, is here drawn. And a purpose high, ble, and Christ-like is here found. From the Land of the Rising Sun Tel So came to where the beams of the Sun of Righteousness could find their way into the misty darkness of her heart and dispel the gloom. With a woman's heart she felt for woman's woe, and came with a woman's fixedness of purpose, determined, at whatever cost, to alleviate that woe. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Tel Sono
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.