All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook brings together the kwledge, insight and experience gained by the participants of an international telecollaborative language learning project entitled Moderating Intercultural Collaboration and Language Learning (MICaLL). Telecollaboration is understood here as a shared teaching and learning experience between distanced partners that is facilitated through the use of Internet techlogy; an area of growing interest for many teachers. The book first provides a theoretical outline of suitable pedagogical practices for this type of joint effort and then moves into the more practical aspects of designing, setting up, implementing and evaluating telecollaborative projects. The guidebook considers relevant questions and issues which often come up when teachers without previous experience in telecollaboration undertake this type of enterprise. Through the realistic advice and practical examples provided, the reader will be motivated to engage in telecollaborative language learning projects with their own pupils.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Melinda Dooly works at the Faculty of Education, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (Spain) as a teacher trainer. Her research interests lie in the area of plurilingualism, language learning and telecollaboration and she has published several books and articles in this field. Dr Dooly has also been involved in many European and international projects and was the project manager of MICaLL, which gave rise to this guidebook.
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Content Note10, 10 ill.
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byMelinda Dooly
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.