Telecommunications Essentials: The Complete Global Source for Communications Fundamentals, Data Networking and the Internet, and Next-generat by Lillian Goleniewski (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $106.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by thepomshop
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.48+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're new to telecommunications and IT or simply want an understandable, comprehensive review of the state-of-the-art, this book is for you. Leading telecommunications trainer and consultant Lillian Goleniewski combines clear explanations of fundamental principles with in-depth, up-to-the minute coverage of networking and the Internet. More than competitive guides, Telecommunications Essentials combines the global breadth and technical depth readers need to truly master telecommunications. Telecommunications Essentials covers the entire spectrum of telecommunications techlogy and services, current and emerging: telephony (voice networks), IP telephony, data networks, broadband, cable, xDSL, wireless, the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network), pervasive computing, Quality of Service, and much more. The book is supported by a telecommunications kwledge Web portal delivering over 5,500 key telecom and Internet techlogy resources. For every professional who needs to understand telecommunications, including IT professionals, business decision-makers, marketers, salespeople, public relations professionals, investors, and many others.
- Author BiographyLillian Goleniewski is Founder and President of the LIDO Organization, Inc., an internationally acclaimed provider of education, information, and advisory services in the area of telecommunications technologies, services and networks. Ms. Goleniewski lectures extensively on telecommunications technology and management topics throughout the world. She is the author and creator of LIDO Telecommunications EssentialsA (R) (www.telecomessentials.com). Ms. Goleniewski's seminars and eLearning series have been conducted on an international basis since 1984, and are offered throughout Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Prior to forming the LIDO Organization, Ms. Goleniewski held the position of telecommunications operations manager at the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), the research and development arm of the U.S. utility industry. Before joining EPRI, Ms. Goleniewski was vice-president of operations for a San Francisco-based telecommunications consulting firm. Ms. Goleniewski graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. She holds a B.A. in psychology and has completed numerous post-graduate studies in information technologies as well as psychology. Ms. Goleniewski was the recipient of a NSF Award to conduct research in the area of human perception and information processing.
- Author(s)Lillian Goleniewski
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication26/12/2001
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAddison Wesley
- Out-of-print date25/10/2006
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.14Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.