Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionTeleconnections is a central concept in the scientific search for an improved understanding of potential linkages between weather and climate amalies that occur over relatively large distances. The editors of this 1991 volume brought together contributions from experts in the field, which together provide a comprehensive review of this important subject. This book will be of importance to all professional scientists and researchers in climatology and meteorology, particularly those concerned with air-sea interactions and their environmental impacts and the physical basis for and societal responses to forecasting. Graduate students in environmental science, meteorology and climate-related impact assessments will also find the book useful.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/1991
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note163 line diagrams, 33 tables, index
- Weight1070 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMichael H. Glantz,Neville Nicholls,Richard W. Katz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.