All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.48
About this product
- DescriptionSocial media has brought about a revolution in fan culture, from fan uprisings to save programs to groups and pages dedicated to mourning lost programs and characters. This edited collection examines how fans use social media in regard to television programming, characters, narrative, and various types of interactions, as well as how television uses social media to engage fan cultures.
- Author BiographyAlison F. Slade is adjunct at Faulkner State Community College. Dedria Givens-Carroll is associate professor at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Amber J. Narro is associate professor of communication at Southeastern Louisiana University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight721 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAlison F. Slade,Amber J. Narro,Dedria Givens-Carroll
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.