All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a month of living a semi-rmal life with her condition, Wen would rather t think about scary things like the fact that her ability became more powerful all on its own. Or that Louise is still roaming free. Or that she's about to be married to Gabriel and she has idea how they'll manage being unable to touch each other. But the questions won't leave her alone and she's desperate for answers. Wen believes those answers begin with Subject Number Three, the only person kwn to have survived touching her lethal skin. When her Uncle Robert finally locates the woman, Wen is sure that an end to her problems is within her grasp. She's wrong. They've only just begun. Now, hope for a cure to Wen's condition is crumbling, Kaylen is missing, and a horrifying accident with her brother leaves Wen desperate and terrified. Just when she thinks she can't take much more, Gabriel, the one person Wen thought she could count on, suddenly becomes the one person she fears the most.
- Author BiographyNorth Carolina is my homeland. But North Dakota is my heartland. I've lived in all kinds of places from east to west, hold a Bachelors in Computer Science and a Masters in Psychology. 4 kids. A husband, aka boyfriend, aka bearded hunk of manliness, aka love of my life. And then there was writing... Make no mistake, I am obsessed with writing. It kind of crept up on me a few years ago. Before that, I think I just didn't have much to say. Mostly I was just a reader back then. I've never really been a book worm. I'm an addict. There is no such thing as a few chapters before bed in my world. I can't put the thing down and when and if I manage to, I wake up way too early to finish, my kids barely get fed that day, and my house is a dump. I think I need a reading buddy to call me up at night and ask me if I made it home. So I write mostly now. Because at least then I can feel like I am accomplishing something. And it turns on the lights inside, because writing is the process of taking your soul out and examining it more closely. And that's me. I'm a regular person like you just trying to get her soul on paper.
- Author(s)Rachel E Kelly
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.