Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
About this product
- DescriptionMeredith Lee is one of the most successful women in television. She has a daytime show that has an audience of millions. She seems to have it all. But behind the tirelessly successful facade lies the story of a woman who nearly lost everything. This is the story of a woman who could t keep love in her life. The love of neither her father r her mother. Who lost the love of her life the first time around, then lost the love of her own child. She could t even find love in herself. This is a story about women, about their sugar and spice, about the deep natural instincts that drive women through whatever society is trying to pin on them at the time. It is also about love, where to look for it and how to hold on to it when it is found.
- Author BiographyLynda Bellingham enjoyed a career spanning 45 years. She was much loved as the warm, open and quick-witted panellist on Loose Women as well as for her appearances on Strictly Come Dancing and Calendar Girls. Her acting career had many highlights, including All Creatures Great and Small: she is still loved and remembered as the long-suffering mum in the Oxo commercials. In 2014 Lynda was awarded the OBE. Lynda died on 20th October 2014.
- Author(s)Lynda Bellingham
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.