All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReading comprehension, story structure, and cause and effect are just some of the plots in this well-read workbook. This workbook promotes: Composition Measuring Narrative writing Reading comprehension Vocabulary building * Classic tales and simple stories teach sequencing, organization, and a mix of other skills * Includes word games, math exercises, coloring pages, story mix-ups, and more * Fun themes: Jack and the Beanstalk, The Frog Prince, and more * A certificate of completion ends each section * Perforated pages for easy removal Education.com workbooks offer thematic content to actively engage children and provide them with fun-filled, memorable learning experiences. Written by teachers and based on subjects educators consider important, these workbooks have been tested by millions of educators and countless hours of classroom use: 1 in 4 U.S. teachers rely on Education.com material. See more Education.com workbooks at www.doverpublications.com
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.