All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTell Me a Story helps practitioners to build progression into a favourite part of the day for all children. Matched to the development stages of the EYFS. Each page features 'activity boxes' labelled for each age group showing how each area can be approached by children at different stages of development. The format makes it easy to select the level of activity appropriate for each child making these books ideal for groups of mixed ages. When returning to the same areas later the user can choose ather activity to support progression and extend learning.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field. Clare Beswick is an experienced trainer and writer on early years, special needs and childcare issues. Trained as a nursey teacher, Clare specialised in working with parents of babies and children with special needs.
- Author(s)Clare Beswick,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteCol. illus
- Weight125 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.