All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an excavation report on Tell Rubeidheh, an Uruk period mound dug as part of the Hamrin Dam rescue project in Eastern Iraq. It includes reports on the archaeology, finds, animal bones, human bones and flints.
- Author BiographyR G Killick worked for the British Arch Expedition to Iraq 197785 and he has participated in all major projects in Iraq and excavated and published the Median Wall with Herrman Gorsche.
- PublisherAris & Phillips Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/1988
- LanguageArabic & English
- Series TitleAncient Near East: Iraq Archaeological Reports S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationWarminster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAris & Phillips Ltd
- Content Note11 plates, 52 figures
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byR.G. Killick
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.