All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionEvery person has a tale to tell, a short story in them, a glimpse into someone else's life and the things that have happened to them. Everyone has a voice, but t everyone has the courage to use it, to tell their tales with honesty and conviction. We found our voices over coffee and treats at Libby's in Marple Bridge one dismal Wednesday morning in January. An idea was formed when a group of like-minded women friends decided to try to write some of these stories down to raise money for The Christie Hospital in Manchester. None of us has made any money from the writing of these stories. Sounds easy, doesn't it? The first part, perhaps the most difficult part, was finding what to write about, experimenting with rhythm, style, tone and words to express our stories in a way we hoped would be of interest to someone else. But as our confidence increased and we bounced stories and ideas around between each other, writing and rewriting, we discovered that we liked the sound of our own voices! So, here are our offerings. We hope you will enjoy them, read them and hopefully, return to them occasionally. We hope to entertain you and to make you reflect on your own lives and experiences as you share ours. Sally Clegg & Sharon Goddard (Joint Editors)
- Author BiographyThe authors are a group of friends who came together to write stories to raise money for The Christie hospital in Manchester, which does such fantastic work in helping those with cancer.
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.