All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI kw many teachers will truly enjoy this incredible resource in the classroom. Thank you for letting me preview this wonderful piece of work!!! Kathy Bustamante, Assistant Principal, Spanish Lake Elementary The descriptions and personal perspectives that you use to describe the natural world are going to be heaven sent to science teachers everywhere. Lisette Alves, Assistant Principal, Miami Springs Middle School A wonderful manner of bringing science into everyday life! The book transports you from theory to reality. A truly insightful perspective! Living science, through experiences the best tool for teaching! Maria T. Perez, Principal, Blessed Trinity Catholic School
- Author(s)Adis Roca
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.