All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe second in a twelve-year series designed to take young students from elementary through high school, Telling God's Story, Year Two provides scripted weekly lessons for second graders and the adults who teach them. Each weekly lesson provides pithy, content-filled background information for the teacher, a biblical passage from one of the four Gospels to read aloud, and a scripted explanation of the passage designed especially for children to grasp with ease.
- Author BiographyPeter Enns holds a Ph.D. in Ancient Near Eastern Languages and Literature from Harvard and has taught in both university and seminary classrooms for over fifteen years. He and his wife Susan live in Pennsylvania and are the parents of three children.
- Author(s)Peter Enns
- PublisherPeace Hill Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTelling God's Story
- Place of PublicationCharles City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOlive Branch Books
- Weight290 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.