Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, an anthology of previously published writing about Michal together with some new and original essays, is something of an experiment. Its purpose is to provide reders with raw materials for developing their own reading of the Michal story. It does t offer a unified portrait of this biblical character, but rather invites readers to form their own assessment interactively with these readings of the Michal story. At the same time, this book presents some systematic guidance for coping with these divergent interpretations of the complex and tantalizing figure of Michal.
- Author BiographyDavid Clines is Professor of Biblical Studies and Head of Department in the University of Sheffield. Tamara Eskenazi is Professor of Hebrew Bible at Hebrew Union College, Jewish Institute of Religion, Los Angeles.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid J. A. Clines,Tamara Cohn Eskenazi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.