All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelling & Duxbury's Planning Law and Procedure covers the fundamental principles of planning law in England and Wales. Now in its fifteenth edition, this guide to the complexities of planning law has been fully updated to take account of significant developments in legislation and case law since the previous edition. The book comprehensively covers all aspects of planning law, with chapters on central and local administration, development, planning permission, environmental impact assessment, conservation, and review by the courts and ombudsmen. This edition looks closely at the far-reaching changes to planning law which were brought about by the Localism Act 2011, as well as the continuing repercussions of the Planning Act 2008. The book examines the effects of all recent legislative reforms, including the amendments to the General Permitted Development Order 1995 and the introduction of the Habitats and Species Regulations 2010. The new edition also contains expanded treatment of infrastructure planning, taking account of the 2008 planning reforms and their subsequent amendments. Written in a concise and user-friendly style, this book is an ideal resource for lawyers specialising in planning law, planning professionals, and students studying planning law, surveying, town planning, architecture, and environmental law.
- Author BiographyRobert Duxbury was Principal Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University where he taught planning law to students of law, surveying, and town planning. Specializing in planning and environmental law, he has published a number of works in this field.
- Author(s)Robert Duxbury
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight838 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.71Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.