About this product
- DescriptionThe two photocopiable titles in the Telling the Time series provide a range of materials for teachers to use when teaching the difficult subject of Time. Valuable resources such as blank clock-faces, analogue and digital clocks showing specific times, calendars and vocabulary sheets for time words are all to be found in Book 1. Book 2 provides further practice then extends the work, to include timetables, the 24 hour clock and world time zones.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years, before leaving to take up writing and publishing full-time. He has published more than 70 titles and is ranked within the top five best-selling educational authors in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleTelling the Time
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Noteb/w line
- Weight278 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.