All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionTelling the truth can be difficult and upsetting, especially if the outcome could cause trouble. A lie might seem the easier course when youve broken your brothers favorite toy or havent yet cleaned your room, though you were asked to. Readers are introduced to the definition of a lie through accessible language and real-life examples. Then, the benefits of truth telling are presented to readers in a way thats easy to understand and apply to their lives immediately. Full-color photographs accompany the text to help readers identify with the outcomes of a lie and the reasons to tell the truth instead.
- Author(s)Reese Donaghey
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleMinding Our Manners
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Out-of-print date16/01/2015
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.