All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a compendium of the most recent and advanced methods applied to the rapidly expanding field of telomerase inhibition. The techniques described provide the researcher with a diverse and comprehensive set of tools for the study of telomerase inhibition. The volume is aimed at biochemists, molecular biologists, cancer researchers, and geneticists.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 405
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight465 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLucy Andrews,Trygve O. Tollefsbol
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.