Telomere Timebombs: Defusing the Terror of Aging by Ed Park (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelomere Timebombs: Defusing the Terror of Aging showcases a revolutionary new way to think about aging and health. Dr. Ed Park's entertaining and insightful new book introduces readers to Telomeres - repetitive DNA sequences that play a vital role in aging. Telomeres, if kept intact, can afford a lifetime of better sleep, healthier skin, better mood, better exercise recovery time, and even an improved sex life. Life-changing Information For millions, the fear of growing old is in itself eugh to force out grey hairs and wrinkles. However, this compelling book presents a wholly-refreshing way to embrace aging and total health. While life-changing, Dr. Park's wisdom is far from complicated. In fact, using entertaining analogies ranging from queen bees to automobile repair, the book is poised to resonate with young and old around the world. Sypsis This fresh, fascinating and often funny book teaches you why we get old and sick and describes the journeys back to health and youth experienced after taking Telomerase Activation Medicine. It outlines a future in which Telomerase Activation Medicine has changed all your expectations about getting old. Dr. Park explains how it works: Telomeres, or 'end bodies' are the caps that protect our chromosomes like the plastic tips on shoelaces. Each time a cell divides into two daughters, the daughters are left with shorter telomeres. These telomeres caps shorten like burning fuses on the end of a firecracker. When those 'fuses' become too short, the chromosomes are damaged and the cell either stops functioning properly or dies, he says. Continuing, There is a cure for this erosion called the Telomerase Enzyme, and it is built into every single stem cell in your body. Stem cells are like queen bees that need produce many thousands of worker drones, so a stem cell always needs to add back telomere length to prevent premature damage and death. By keeping the Telomere length as long as possible, the individual can enjoy prolonged vitality, youthfulness and overall health. This is achieved through an ingestible supplement called TA-65, a molecule discovered by scientists to be a Telomerase activator. As one of the first twenty people in the world to trial it and, after ticing astonishing results, Dr. Park became the first medical doctor licensed to prescribe TA-65. Since then, hundreds of physicians and tens of thousands of patients have jumped on board with amazing results and adverse effects. A Grand Unified Theory of Aging and Disease Dr. Park has developed a simple and intuitive new model of aging based on Telomere erosion and Stem Cell biology that will shift and unify much of the research and efforts currently in vogue. With his rewned knack for presenting his concepts in an engaging and easy-to-understand way, Dr. Park likens it to the on-going upkeep of an automobile. Why t think of it as car maintenance? You are just changing your oil and replacing old parts. There is a man in New York who has maintained his Volvo for 3 million miles. Is the Volvo Corporation going to strike him down with a lightning bolt? No! They love him!, he adds. Those wanting to find out how to embark on their own personal journey back to youthful health by using Telomere Activation Medicine are urged to purchase this book.
- Author BiographyDr. Ed Park, MD, MPH, is a telomere and telomerase expert and founder of Recharge Biomedical. He graduated with honors from Harvard University with BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Biological Anthropology in 1989. Dr. Park received MD (Doctor of Medicine) from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, and MPH (Master of Public Health) from Columbia University, School of Public Health, in 1993. He completed internship and residency at Beth Israel Hospital, a teaching hospital of the Harvard Medical School in 1997. Dr. Park was an attending physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology with Kaiser Permanante, Orange County, California from 1997-2001. He later became a Private Practice Ob-Gyn, Orange County, with additional services in Laser Aesthetics and Injectables at Cosmedique Laser Center.
- Author(s)Ed Park
- PublisherTelomere Timebombs Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTelomere Timebombs Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.30Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.